No need to buy overseas....Get the Same Manufacturer Price & Warranty by Supporting the ORIGINAL Kangoo Jumps Retail US based Small Business...Don't be Fooled!
SecuredSHOPs™ Safe Shopping! UPS Ground shipping average 3-5 Days. Tracking Info is available.
Returns & Exchange info
Kangoo Jumps Boots are
exceptionally comfortable and the sizes quite
flexible, because the padding of the liner adapts
to your foot shape (also to a wide foot). They fit
perfectly in 95% of on-line sales.
Jumps sizes are unisex. They are marked with men’s
sizes on the center back of the liner.
They are only available in full sizes. If
you normally wear half a size, order the size
above. You will not feel uncomfortable if the size
is a bit larger (up to one size margin), as the
buckles allow a fine fit adjustment.
- Wear (preferably thick)
socks covering your ankles.
- Be sure to check that the liner (of the inner boot) is in place and your foot fits inside smoothly and there are no folds of any extra lining.
Be sure not to over tighten the buckles! The Kangoo Jumps are
very stable and don't need much anckle support and your foot does NOT need to be one with the boots.
- Your toes should touch the front of the
liner. They may feel a little tight at first and that is ok.
The lining will adapt to your foot and give slightly when necessary.
- If they feel too tight,
you can remove the inner sole of the liner if that helps.
-When you hear a "click" upon closing
each buckle to the snaped position it is closed. If you
do not get the "click" it means you are trying to
close your buckle too tight. Release it slightly and
Kangoo Jumps are very stable and easy to use and usually only take a couple of minutes to adapt.
There are a couple of important rules for using your KJs. When putting your KJs on, be sure that you are sitting down.
The most difficult part of wearing your KJs is standing still because you have to engage your core.
1. Wear comfortable, preferably thick, longer socks that cover the ankles. KJs can rub and longer thicker socks (or even 2 pairs of socks) prevent this.
Rebounding from 6,000 to 9,000 times per hour is average and KJs are posture corrective. They correct alignment, pronation, supination and other postural issues that your KJs can correct which may cause slight discomfort for some due to the KJs holding you in perfect posture from the ankles.
Your body will eventually get use to this.
As a general rule, if you wear inserts for your shoes, use them in your KJs but you may want to remove the standard insert of the KJs.
2. To loosen the buckle, push and hold the tab while pulling the strap all the way out. Tuck your foot into the boot.
When your foot is in place you can securely fasten the buckles by placing the strap in between the tab and the metal and click for a snug and comfortable fit. You may want to use your palm for
leverage instead of your fingers to fasten the buckle. You should hear two clicks when the KJ is fastened properly. There is a safety feature in the buckles that prevents them from closing if they are too tight.
3. The first time you use your KJs, be sure to be sitting in a chair if at home. If you are on the floor, roll over to your hands and knees,
putting one leg up, and push off your leg with both hands to start walking. Keep your head up,
while looking forward, chest out, and shoulders back. Try to relax and walk normally.
If you feel it is necessary you can hold onto the back of a chair or lean on a wall to find your balance to obtain a stable and upright position. Begin on a flat, dry surface indoors.
4. Your Kangoo Jumps are very stiff out of the box, so be sure to break them in indoors for no longer than 15 minutes your first sessions. Do this by
jumping up and down on ONE FOOT for a good 10 to 15 jumps and then repeat on your other foot. Then begin by jogging in place while bouncing on one foot at a time. Be sure to place your weight in the center of the KJ and not on your toes or heels. Keep your feet slightly flexed and push DOWN to go UP (rebounding for bouncing) And press down to go up. Feel free to throw your entire body weight into the KJ and they will hold you! The XR3 can accommodate
up to 300 lbs. When performing a Double Foot Bounce, remember to keep your legs STRAIGHT without bending your knees, pull your stomach in, and lean slightly forward to help maintain more control. In rebounding, the energy you put in is the energy that you get in return. So feel free to move lightly at first, slow jogging, or increase the intensity as you are ready.
Kangoo Jumps run pretty true to size, come multi-sized as a standard, and can accommodate up to 3 different sizes. As a rule of thumb if you
Kids Power Shoe 4 - 6 Boys, Girls *Size 5 or 6 or weighs over 80 lbs its best to get the XSMALL.
*Kids Power Shoes are not to be used by anyone over 80 lbs. They have the lightest shell structure and can
break more easily than the XR3.
XSMALL (Women's Size 2 - 4, Men's 2 - 3) *kids with smaller feet and over 80 lbs the XSMALL is recommended.
SMALL (Women's Size 4 - 6, Men's Size 3 - 5) *Those who are 4.5 or 5 should opt for the XSMALL.
MEDIUM (Women's Size 7 - 9, Men's Size 6 - 8)
LARGE (Women's Size 10 - 12, Men's Size 9 - 11) *Those who are w9.5 feel better in a MEDIUM.
XLARGE (Men's Size 12 - 15)
Single size liners are also available for exact shoe sizing.
Other recommendations for fitting:
- If your KJs feel too tight, try to remove the inner sole of your liner.
- Listen for a "click" when closing each buckle to the snaped position. If you do not hear the "click" it means you are trying
to close the
buckle too much.
Kangoo Jumps are made of the best available material and are extremely durable. The life expectancy of them is about 5 years and all parts of your KJs are replaceable. With normal use, your KJs should last at least a year before any parts need replacing or fixing.
Maintenance guidelines below:
1. The T-springs should be changed every 60 to 80 hours. If you use them longer than this you will notice a reduced rebounding effect and the boot will start to compress easily all the way to the bottom and your
shells may break. The more you replace the T Spring the longer the life of your shells. Shells last for years as long as you are regularly replacing your T Springs.
Outdoor use of Kangoo Jumps may reduce the life span of many components so be sure to keep them clean and dry and not stored in the trunk of your car or in sun light during storage.
2. The Liners can be machine washed at 30º C. Let them air dry and do not put them in a dryer.
3. The Soles should last years before wearing them out and are constructed of non-marking
and non-slip materials. Be sure to always step flat and do not drag your feet when running as this dragging on concrete will cause the sole to slowly rub down and wear out faster. Some people may experience increased sole or clamp wear due to pronation or supination of the foot due to their specific anatomy or physiology.
4. After running on a beach (or dirt paths) make sure you disassemble your Kangoo Jumps and carefully clean the components to remove all
dust and salt. Oil the buckles & bolts.