Home Fitness Frequently Asked Questions ... [ Articles]   [ FAQ's]  [News]   [ Resources]  [ Reviews]  [ Shopping]

HEALTHandFITNESS.com :
BACK To Diet FAQ's || Fitness FAQ's || Advice || Forums
Re: ECA stacks
Posted by Blake on August 15, 19101 at 19:21:51:

In Reply to: ECA stack ineffective posted by bdservtoo on August 13, 19101 at 13:10:20:

Follow Ups:

I would advise very strongly against taking more than the recommended dosage. I apologize for being blunt, but to do so is plain stupidity, not to mention dangerous. I've had good experience using ECA stacks before by using them on an empty stomach about an hour before a workout. (Actually, I don't really look at them as fat-burners, but more of as energy boosters that help you workout harder.) If you're taking it with food, it will take longer for it to take effect. It's also important to cycle it...either five days on and two days off or as Mike recommends, however long it takes to finish a bottle should equal the time off. If you don't want to spend a lot of money on overhyped ECA stacks like Xenadrine and Hydroxycut, try the SNS Heat or Thermo Dietstack products. From a customer perspective, they simply work just as well and save money!

Only on H&F:

Read Diet Reviews Here

[ Articles]   [ FAQ's]  [News]   [ Resources]  [ Reviews]  [ Shopping]

Google

Web HEALTHandFITNESS.com

Free Vitamins Offer
Provided By: H & F is Health & Fitness for Men & Women

Privacy Policy -- 1997-2007 cDp, All Rights Reserved --Disclaimer