Read the Disclaimer

Low Carb Diet Supplement with a Complete Protein Powder

RE: perfect from head to... waist. how can i get the rest to follow?

Posted by Wayfinder on August 30, 19101 at 13:33:42:

In Reply to: perfect from head to... waist. how can i get the rest to follow? posted by cw on August 24, 19101 at 13:46:50:

I suggest buying the book "Look Great Naked" by Brad Schoenfeld. It helps shape up the trouble zones (hips, butt, thighs, abs) with weightlifting/bodysculpting techniques with detailed instructions and pictures to go with each exercise. Also, it stresses that cardio exercise is still required and very necessary to help get the unwanted fat burned away, allowing your muscle definition to show through. I had the same problem you have, and have had great results using this book as a reference. Granted, nothing is instant and this will take some time. I have been using these techniques for about 4 or 5 weeks now, and my boyfriend commented this weekend how toned my legs are looking. Just the results I was looking for! Good luck in your search for something that works for you. Oh, one more thing. Go to half.com and look for the book. I buy tons of things from that website. Why pay full price? It's just a book!

Follow Ups:

Google

Web HEALTHandFITNESS.com