Read the Disclaimer

Low Carb Diet Supplement with a Complete Protein Powder

Help with Weight Gain

Posted by Kerry McGill on August 10, 19101 at 06:01:41:

In Reply to: Hello..=) posted by Nathalie on July 30, 19101 at 09:59:12:

I read Nathalie's message, and she has some of the right ideas. However, weight gain for women will not work the same as weight gain for men. Yes, you should eat 5-6 meals a day. I also had the same problem for a little while. My daily caloric intake was 5000 calories per day. Now, my protein was about over 100 grams per day. I weighed in at 160 pounds, and could not gain weight. I was and still am a bodybuilder. I zig-zagged my caloric intake, which is scientifically best for any kind of weight-related nutritional problems. My caloric intake was 5000 cal/day for 5 days/week, and then I lowered my caloric intake to 3500 cal/day for the remaining two days. Your body cannot just keep taking in the same amount of calories every day. That is how you get fat!!! Now, maybe your problem is not nutrition, but your weight-lifting program. I am a personal trainer for elite athletes, (ISSA Certified). If you would like, you can email me your workout routine(s), and I will review it and get back to you immediately. Good luck!! Oh yeah, multivitamins are another good tip, but watch what you buy. Look at the S&N multivitamins. Also, check labels to see if they come from North Carolina and/or California. Many of the natural labs are in North Carolina, and all organic/pure multivitamins from California are just that, because it is regulated there.

Follow Ups:

Google

Web HEALTHandFITNESS.com