Read the Disclaimer

Low Carb Diet Supplement with a Complete Protein Powder

here's what I have for a breakfast shake

Posted by Mike Ramsey, SNS Nutrition on March 11, 19101 at 06:15:41:

In Reply to: need recipe for quick shake to substitute brkfst. posted by cheryl on March 10, 19101 at 20:11:11:

I wouldn't worry so much about carbs for your first meal, since you will use them during the day for fuel. Concentrate on limiting carbs (particularly sugars) late in the day.
Here's my morning shake- one heaping scoop of SNS Nutri Plex, one 6 oz. yogurt, 6 oz. water, and some frozen fruit (varies from day to day- strawberries, peaches, bananas, melon). This is the higher fructose version, and contains 69 grams of carbs (34 grams fructose), 30 grams of protein, less than 5 grams of fat, and 2 grams of fiber (plus whatever is in the fruit). Even though this may more fruit sugars than you would like, compare it to the 80+ grams of sugar that come in a smoothie from a smoothie shop.
You can significantly lower the fructose content by using whey protein in place of the Nutri Plex. My favorite version is to use chocolate flavor SNS Whey Protein, skim milk, and ice. Tastes like a milk shake. This also makes a good, low sugar, evening snack meal.

Follow Ups:

Google

Web HEALTHandFITNESS.com