Read the Disclaimer

Low Carb Diet Supplement with a Complete Protein Powder

stubborn fat on thighs

Posted by Mike Ramsey, SNS Nutrition on June 28, 19100 at 04:14:45:

In Reply to: I can't lose weight in my thighs posted by Germaine on June 21, 19100 at 09:16:08:

Skipping meals may sound like a good idea to cut back on calorie intake, but doesn't work. What are you eating during the other meals? The fewer and larger your meals, the more likely your body will be to slow its metabolism and store bodyfat.
The only answer (after cutting out sources of fat and sugar), is to take the same total amount of food you currently eat in two meals per day, and break that same amount into four or five meals. Each meal will be smaller, and you might feel hungrier (that is a sign your metabolism is increasing), but you will lose fat while eating the exact same amount.
I'll bet you've been running the same course every day, at the same pace, for the entire 9 months. What used to make your body access stored fuel, now isn't so difficult for it. Your body adapts to whatever you ask it to do. You are now more efficient at doing that exercise. You don't require as many calories to run now as you did 9 months ago.
You need to add a change. It could be as simple as running every other day, and lifting weights on alternate days. Don't worry about getting "bigger"; the more lean tissue you grow, the higher your resting metabolic rate gets, and the more calories you burn. Muscle eats fat.
If you don't want to do weights, add some other fun activity. What a concept, having fun at exercise! It sounds like you're running because you think it is the best way to lose that fat. There are a lot of ways. Pick one or more activities that sound like fun, and incorporate them into each week.

Follow Ups:

Google

Web HEALTHandFITNESS.com

>