Read the Disclaimer

Low Carb Diet Supplement with a Complete Protein Powder

BURN fat and GAIN muscle is achievable!

Posted by Markmuscles on June 25, 19100 at 10:49:04:

In Reply to: can too much cardio inhibit muscle gain? posted by Ben (UK) on June 18, 19100 at 16:50:04:

This is possible. Simply follow you existing program - it seems to be working. Add the CV by all means, but keep it to fat burning CV. You should be doing this anyway as it will benefit your bodybuilding routine anyway by improving your stamina and circulatory system. You don't just want to be big and fat, you want to be big and shapely and fit with it - without taking the dreaded chemical gear that you can be tempted with. If you're training 3 times a week already, there should not be a problem with adding at least 3 lots of CV. If you don't want to or cant do the type of CV - which is best for burning fat and not muscles by the way - that I detailed in an earlier article (about abs) then 30-40 minutes at the desired heart rate, 3 times a week should reduce fat levels some what. This is a slightly different principle to that of 20 minutes 3 times a day, where you are burninf fat while you exercise and for some time after, but only once a day. You don't want to spend all you time at the gym though, so my preferred method is the 2-3 time 20 minutes a day for no more than 5 days a week. In your case, 3 days would do. These scan be seperate to your weights days or the same, as it should not affect your strength or stamina. To get your desired heart rate: take 220 and minus your age. Work between 65 and 75 percent of this figure for the CV time period. This ensures you are not working anaerobically, but aerobically, burning fat rather than glycogen and muscle tissue. Good luck. If you need to know more or have any questions, let me know.

Follow Ups:

Google

Web HEALTHandFITNESS.com