Read the Disclaimer

Low Carb Diet Supplement with a Complete Protein Powder

realistic expectations

Posted by Mike Ramsey, SNS Nutrition on June 05, 19100 at 16:30:22:

In Reply to: increaseing your pectoral mass posted by Joseph King on June 04, 19100 at 20:18:14:

I've been weight training for over thirty years; some people aren't going to get big. If you really read this guy's self description, he is an ectomorph. He is 21 years old; he isn't going to grow any bigger or increase his testosterone any higher. Barring use of steroids, he won't be able to grow dramatically bigger muscles. He certainly can't increase his ribcage circumference through exercise.
I sometime come across as being negative when I am so frank with people, but I have seen so many people waste their precious time and money trying to achieve "the look", when they could have achieved great things that fit their physiology better.
By the way, your fantastic Myoplex; it's Weider's Metaform. I've seen lab test results that analyzed both; they're identical. Oh, and the other EAS stuff; also Weider made. Don't get stung- buy any other brand than EAS. If you want a really good deal, check out SNS brand supplements

Follow Ups:

Google

Web HEALTHandFITNESS.com