Home Advice: Questions & Answers... [ Articles]   [ FAQ's]  [News]   [ Resources]  [ Reviews]  [ Shopping]

HEALTHandFITNESS.com : 9/26/2021
BACK To Advice || Fitness FAQ's || Diet FAQ's || Top 10 H&F Answers
  • I have visited a physiotherapist once and he gave me some exercises.

    From Pippa :

    I have visited a physiotherapist once and he gave me some exercises to do to strengthen my tendons and muscles around my shoulder and arm. He said I had shallow sockets and he was amazed that I hadn't dislocated my shoulder before. My shoulder experiences at times severe pain. I wish someone would send me exercises to do to fix this problem. I cannot afford to see a physiotherapist regularly.

    Although the shoulder is a small structure, many problems can occur. Before advice can be given, a proper diagnosis needs to be made. I would encourage you to visit your sports physician so a diagnosis regarding the cause of your continuing pain can be reached. This would aid in advising an exercise/rehab program. You mentioned "shallow sockets", but this would not make a difference.
    That's it for this time,

    By: Dr. Giovanni Silva D.O.C.

    Related using the H&F.com Search:



    woman's breast is fat: exercises to reduce

    Various Exercises Reduce Risk of Falling

  • 30ways30days.com

    Only on H&F:

    Kangoo Jumps

    Read Equipment Reviews Here

    [ Articles]   [ FAQ's]  [News]   [ Resources]  [ Reviews]  [ Shopping]

    Translate: Arabic/  Chinese  French / Français  German / Deutsch  Japan  Korean  Italian / Italiano  Português  Spanish / Espanol
    Web HEALTHandFITNESS.com

    Free Vitamins Offer

    Privacy Policy -- 1997-2010 cDp, All Rights Reserved --Disclaimer